Frequently Asked Questions
In this page we will try to answer the most commonly asked questions about our submission process.
Please start here but do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information.
Important information: In the beginning of 2020 MiLa Media will launch the first ever Creative Bank which will replace its current submission platform. The new Creative Bank is under development and will offer new opportunities to writers. All those who have submitted to the submission platform will be automatically migrated to the new system. In this transition period, no review of screenplays will take place. We do, however, encourage writers to submit screenplays in all genres and formats (feature films, episodic series and more) as they will enjoy exposure to new opportunities as soon as the new system is up. For any question, please contact us!
Press any question to reveal the answer.
1. Who are we?
2. Where are we based?
3. What is MiLa Dark?
4. What are we looking for?
5. What happens when you submit?
6. Do I need to sign anything?
7. At what stage can you bring a project to MiLa Dark?
8. You submitted your script. Great! What happens next?
9. Can you submit more than one script?
10. You're overseas. Does MiLa Dark only work with United States-based filmmakers?
11. What happens if your script gets picked up?
12. Are we looking just for horror films? Can you submit scripts to other divisions of MiLa Media?
13. How many films are we planning to produce?
14. If you have partial funding and are already working with a production company, will MiLa Dark co- produce?
15. Is there potential for my film script to be developed into a series or serial?
16. How else can you be involved with our activities?
17. I'm not sure what the budget level of my script is?